The Clinton Regional Development Corporation is a public-private partnership with over 65 years of economic development experience.
We provide confidential assistance to businesses exploring opportunities within our region. Our economic development team provides a one-stop-shop for quick access to all key information on the Clinton Region. We will work with federal, state, regional and local entities on your behalf to ensure you have the details required to make an informed decision about the region.
- Site selection
- New or available buildings search
- Building layout and other industrial engineering services
- Workforce recruiting
- Labor training and retraining
- Existing business contact programs
- Export assistance
- International trade missions
- Export development strategies
- Prospect package development
- Supplier attraction strategies
- Iowa/Illinois tax credits/ exemptions
- Financing options
- Utility availability and costs
Contact Erin M. Cole for assistance.