Whether your project requires skilled labor, upper management personnel, or even part-time help, or if your interest is education for your own children, the Greater Clinton Region offers a full spectrum of quality opportunities. Our public and private options are excellent.
Clinton High School Athletic Complex
Pre-K through High School
Clinton Community School District
Camanche Community School District
River Bend School District
Prince of Peace Catholic Schools
- Clinton Community College & Graphic Arts Technology Center of Iowa is part of the Eastern Iowa Community Colleges. The college offers certificates and associate degrees in over 40 career fields, as well as adult and continuing education and job training for local business.
- Ashford University, Clinton, IA: An accredited four-year university offering degrees both on campus and on-line. Choose from over 20 career fields and attend class days, evenings, or online. Now offering several Masters level programs for those looking to further their career goals.
- Morrison Institute of Technology, Morrison, IL: Offers associate degrees in technology related career fields such as Design Drafting & CAD, Network Administration and Construction Technology, to name a few.
- Augustana College: A private, liberal arts college in Rock Island, IL with an affiliation with the Evangelical Lutheran Church of America.
- St. Ambrose University: St. Ambrose University is a private, coeducational, liberal arts university affiliated with the Roman Catholic Diocese of Davenport. It is located in a residential area of Davenport, Iowa, about 35 minutes from Clinton. It offers undergraduate and graduate degrees.
- University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA: This public university offers a broad spectrum of degree programs and learning opportunities, including the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics. The University of Iowa is located about 90 minutes from Clinton.