QUALITY OF LIFE
Membership | Members List | Newsletters | Marketing Calendar | Stakeholder Scorecard
How Economic Development Benefits You & Your Business
For over 115 years, the Clinton Region has supported an organization responsible for retaining existing industry and recruiting new businesses. CRDC carries the economic development tradition and takes our responsibility very seriously. We are dedicated to playing a leadership role in aggressively driving economic vitality and sustainable business development in the region. Your support allows us to do our job more effectively. No matter which side of the River you live or work, our efforts favorably impact you; new businesses, high-quality jobs and investment benefit everyone.
Benefits of Economic Development
- Every new or retained job in the Greater Clinton Region provides jobs for you and your family.
- New payroll dollars buys goods, services, homes, cars and so much more from not only your business but others, as well. The result is improved overall economic prospetiry for the Greater Clinton region.
- Economic growth attracts skilled, qualified workers providing more choices for employers.
- When the market value of your property increases, everybody wins.
- Economic Growth spreads the current tax burden.
- Schools, state, and local government and cultural activities prosper, providing for an improved Quality-of-Life.
- An improved Quality-of-Life will attract more retail, services and cultural activities to the Greater Clinton Region.
Your Investment Supports...
- Relationship Building
- Grant Writing
- Support of Regional Projects
- Sales & Marketing Efforts
- Recruitment Trips
- Response to RFPs
- Follow-up on Leads