Connecting Students With Careers in Manufacturing –Roundtable
Employers demand access to a skilled and dependable workforce. As Baby Boomers retire, it is necessary to introduce a new generation to the available careers within manufacturing. The Greater Clinton Region offers students, educators, and employers the opportunity to leverage existing resources to promote job opportunities, identify career pathways, and leverage local training assets.
Resources for Today’s Employer & Tomorrow’s Workforce
- Welcome & CCC Technology Center Overview – Tim Cottle & Gabe Knight, EICC
- Introduction to the Advanced Manufacturing Career Academy – Daniel Marvin, EICC
- The Benefits of Apprenticeship – Paula Arends, EICC
- Connecting Students w/Careers – Christine Caves, The Talent Link
- Tour of Engineering Technology Lab