CRDC Hiring for the Position of Office Coordinator
Clinton Regional Development Corporation
The Office Coordinator is responsible for providing professional administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the Clinton Regional Development Corporation (CRDC), a non-profit economic development agency.
Administrative: Manage general communications, including phone calls, mail and subscriptions; draft CRDC correspondence, such as agendas and Thank You notes; assist with the creation, collection and dissemination of invitations and responses/RSVPs; schedule visits and external meetings; serve as the official note-taker for CRDC meetings; purchase and manage office supplies; maintain accurate filing and perform other duties, as assigned.
External Communications: Under the direction of the President/CEO or his/her designee, create and distribute CRDC communications to investors and the public such as newsletters, press releases, project announcements, etc. Assist with the organization and execution of investor and public events.
Market Research: Assist with web-based research projects, including researching potential investors, targeted industries, project inquiries, etc.
Data Management: Collect, assemble and/or disseminate digital and printed information; maintain data in select databases/spreadsheets; maintain project and administrative files; photocopy and distribute materials for meetings; create and maintain CRDC e-mail groups.
Fundraising: Assist with fundraising activities, such as compiling lists, organizing contacts, maintaining pledge files, arranging meetings, sharing financial information with select staff and Board Members, and other duties as assigned.
Website/Social Media: Assist with the maintenance of the CRDC website and social media accounts.
The Office Coordinator shall develop and maintain professional, cooperative relationships with CRDC staff, CRDC Board Members, Investors, the Chamber of Commerce, members of the public and CRDC guests. The Office Coordinator may be requested to represent the CRDC at a wide range of internal and external meetings.
1. At least three years’ previous experience in administrative functions, marketing, research, public relations, project management or related experience is required.
2. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
3. Highly-developed organizational skills are required.
4. Strong, demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), database management, social media and other web-based applications/tools.
5. Professional behavior and discretion are required.
6. Working knowledge of non-profit operations, including Board relations, is highly desirable.
7. Knowledgeable about the Greater Clinton Region and resident within the region (within 90 days of employment).
Interested applicants are asked to email their resume to:
Resumes will be reviewed and qualified applicants will be contacted to schedule an interview.
For additional questions, please contact the Clinton Regional Development Corporation at (563) 242-4536