Created in 2016, the VALUE Program serves as the Clinton Region’s Business Retention & Expansion strategy in the support and promotion of our existing businesses. The Clinton Regional Development Corporation connects businesses with resources designed to help grow their operations, increase sales, identify new markets, and engage the community.
A robust visitation plan acts as the cornerstone of our Business Retention & Expansion program.
- Identify expansion opportunities
- Understand local business viewpoints on the economy
- Identify your business concerns related to economic development
- Provide your business with information about current state/local development programs
- Establish or maintain a channel of communications between your business and local leaders
- Identify workforce demands and opportunities for increased training/specialty instruction
If you need assistance in workforce development, financing, international sales, government regulations, waste management, etc., please contact us today. Our goal is for your business to succeed and grow in the Clinton Region.
Email email@example.com or call 563.242.4536
We will enhance public awareness and acknowledge the significant achievements and contributions of your company.
- Industry of the Year Award
- VALUE Spotlight Awards
- Newsletter Showcase
- Special Recognition via our website, social media, newspaper, and radio
As we meet with industry leaders within our region, we listen carefully for statements and responses which reveal opportunities for the Clinton Regional Development Corporation to provide direct assistance or connect you with one of our strategic partners.
- Eastern Iowa Community College
- Morrison Institute of Technology (Illinois)
- Whiteside County Economic Development & Enterprise Zones (Illinois)
- Iowa Works
- East Central Intergovernmental Association (Iowa)
- Iowa State Extension & Outreach/Center for Industrial Research and Service
- Iowa Economic Development Authority
- Local & State Government Leaders
Although the information we receive during our visit remains 100% confidential, the data gathered is later utilized to develop programs and workshops focusing on areas of common interest.
- Import/Export & International Sales
- Sustainability & Waste Management
- Workforce Development
- Succession Planning
We engage community members, local governments, civic groups, and other organizations in which we serve providing them with information and data supporting a strong business climate and quality of life.
- Presentations to Kiwanis & Rotary
- Lobby For/Against State Legislation
- Presentations to City Councils and the County Board of Supervisors
- Participate on Community Boards/Commissions
Made in the Clinton Region [VIDEO]
The Clinton Region is home to 40+ manufacturers! Each one is seeking motivated professionals to join their team, and experience the excitement of problem-solving, team building, and the ultimate satisfaction of a job well done.